Friday, October 7, 2011

I've got some exciting news!


I have been applying for jobs for about 3 Months now and I have had a few interviews but they never seem to work out and I grow increasingly frustrated every time. I got a response from a lady who works for Southwest Az Family Services, they are a company that families go through to find Habilitation and respite care for their mentally handicapped children. So I went to my interview yesterday, put on my happy face and fake bubbly personality and guess what? I GOT THE JOB! WOOOHOOO!! I am beyond excited, I almost cried tears of joy..seriously. I go in all day Monday for training and I will start next week with a family they choose for me, most likely in Gilbert. I want to say thank you to everyone who was so nice to me and sent me sweet comments, I was amazed to find out so many people around me cared and believed in me. Thank you it meant so much! Everyone have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this weather, I know I will:)

2 comments: