Monday, October 10, 2011

7 Things

My friend Jenna nominated me to write 7 things about myself, so here it goes...


1. I am 19 and I still sleep with my baby blanket and i'm proud!


2. I have a ridiculous fear of bugs. Seriously, I would rather you punch me in the face as hard as you possibly can than throw a bug on me, yes even if it's dead!


3. I will be the first person to open my mouth and let you know how I really feel but I cannot handle confrontation. 


4. I have a habit of putting pennies on the ground face up, I know they aren't lucky if you do that but I like to think they will make someones day a little bit better.


5. I have a dream of becoming a nurse. I am trying hard to get there, I probably need to learn to love school, it might make things a little bit easier:)


6.  I have an awesome boyfriend who I am slightly obsessed with..he probably wants to kill me sometimes..

7. I enjoy making people and situations uncomfortable, yet I am awkward and get super uncomfortable easily...i don't know how that one works.





No comments:

Post a Comment