Monday, October 17, 2011

I wish..

I Wish I had a baby, and she looked like this




Sometimes I wish the world would be more like it was back in the 50's




I wish I could actually punch people in the face, instead of making a list




 I wish I was better at sticking with this

 I wish I did a little less of this!




 I wish someone would paint my nails like this




 
I wish baby t- rex could really eat some people at school



I wish people weren't so fake



I wish it was cuddle weather already



I wish these creatures didn't exist



I wish people weren't so judgmental



I wish he was a real vampire and they made a real baby



I wish Justin Bieber wasn't so gay



I wish people could just let it be more often


that's all for now.






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment