Friday, October 14, 2011

8 Reasons

Today Marks 8 months since I started dating my boo. (yes i am that girl who celebrates monthly)
so brock, here are 8 reasons why  I can't wait for months 9, 10, 11 and 12:)

1. You always let me sing to you and never complain, and let's be honest..I am a horrible singer.

2. you are constantly keeping me entertained and you make me laugh 24/7

3. you are the most calm and patient person I have ever met.

4. you are not afraid to be silly with me

5. when we play best of ten, you always let me start off with 9 points

6.  that smirk you get when you have something to tell me, you aren't the best at surprises, actually you are the worst for sure, but that's okay:)

7. you are so studious and dedicated to school, you look really smart when you wear your glasses;)

8. you are the smartest, sweetest, hard working, loving, funniest and cutest boy I know. thanks for being my best friend, I love you!










1 comment:

  1. All I'm saying is that you cheated. Number 8 - you are the smartest, sweetest, hard working, loving, funniest and cutest boy I know - has six things in it. In fact, I did the math, and there are actually 16 things on your list, not 8. Cheater. And CONGRATS YOU TWO!! 8 Months. Bam! - Ben

    ReplyDelete