Thursday, October 20, 2011

caution: I had a bad week.

     you know those days when you have had enough and you want to just throw yourself to the ground and scream, maybe even throw a few things, kind of like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum? or maybe that's just me? this has not been my week I've had bad luck every day. seriously..the little things just kept adding up. Let's take today for instance. I was late to school, forgot my book, forgot my notebook with all of my homework in it, locked my keys in my car. Ok i'm done, you get the point. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is going my way as of late. I don't know why, maybe this is some kind of test. Whatever the reason is My patience and sanity are running really thin so it has got to stop. Let's hope this weekend it better. Positive thoughts maddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment