Monday, October 24, 2011

weekend Fun

Despite my last post, I had such a fun weekend! My awesome aunt Luann surprised my sisters, my mom, and I with taylor swift tickets friday night! It was by far the best concert I have ever been too. I thought I loved t-swifty before, my love just increased exponentially. But seriously, she was amazing and she is so sweet and humble and the cutest thing ever. I must add that She also has the most amazing dresses. I would really like to be her friend! a girl can dream right?! Saturday night me and brock went to the rail Jam at ski pro and got to see a bunch of our friends and then went to dave&busters and played some games after, it was a fun night! Oh and I got a free massage(kind of) on saturday morning, how could I forget that? I got the stress buster, Just what I needed:)

Mom, aunt, and sisters at the concert

Kait, me, ness, tay and hales at the rail jam

Brock, me, chad, and emily

loverrs

Got my game face on


p.s. In case you were wondering, brock got dressed first then I copied him so we could match:)

2 comments:

  1. Love you girlie! It was good catching up today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey always gets paranoid if we are matchers:)

    ReplyDelete