Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 14th 2012


Valentine's Day was a special day for brock and I, not only was it the day of love and chocolate it was our one year anniversary. One year? that's cray cray( yes I just said that)
I ordered an edible arrangement and left my house at 8am to take brock breakfast and give him his gifts of love. Despite the fact that it took me 45 minutes to get there and people were driving like idiots It was still love day and I kept my composure as I sat on the freeway at a dead stop.
#ihavesevereroadrage
anyways, we ate our huge waffles with strawberries on top and they were delicious and brock loved his present. I got him tickets to go see wicked on the 28th. This kid knows every song to that musical, it's weird and cute at the same time:)
That night we went to eat at true food kitchen we were first timers and we loved it. The whole time we were there brock kept telling I needed to take classes from them so I could cook healthy like that..
..I'll get right on that honey.
We then went and saw the vow at ipic.
That theater is the greatest invention of all time, If you haven't been there you need to go!
The vow was good and sad..and good.
It was a great night and I had the best valentine around!

No comments:

Post a Comment