Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First Kiss

You kissed me for the first time a year ago. Do you remember? of course you do. It was probably the worst first kiss of your life. I had just had mouth surgery and had a gaping hole in the roof of my mouth, and I am sure my breath didn't smell too good. Amazing you still liked me after that one..well actually, you didn't really. You didn't want a girlfriend, I didn't want a boyfriend so we were "Just Friends" for a while, until you introducing me as your "friend" started to get a little awkward for both of us;) Did you ever think that ten months later you would be asking me to marry you in that exact same spot? yeah, me neither. I am sure glad you did though! We have come a long way in the past year and I wouldn't change a thing. I have learned so much in the past year about life and love. I am so thankful that we gave that first kiss a second shot. It was the best worst first kiss of my life. In 4 short months I get to be your wife for time and all eternity. To say I can't wait is an understatement!




No comments:

Post a Comment