Thursday, January 5, 2012

catch up

I bet you thought I forgot about my blog, didn't you? well i didn't I have just been busy...kind of. Christmas was great this year. I got to experience what it will be like when i am married, crazy and busy but great. We went to brock's mom's family christmas part on the 23rd and it was so much fun. Christmas eve was at my house and we spent christmas day going from my parents to my grandparents to his grandparents to my other grandparents and so on and so forth..busy, It was such a great day though I felt to blessed to be able to spend our first christmas together, I loved every second of it. I sure got spoiled too. My family spends almost every new years at our cabin in pinetop but i had to work this year so I went up later.(yes I got a job. actually two jobs, but i'll save that for later.) This was the best new years I have had in a long time. Mainly because I was withbrock and anything we do together is fun. But we went to the block party on mill. It was my first time going and i thought it was so cool I had a blast! It was filled with a lot of interesting and some disturbing people but thats ok. I can't believe it is already a new year. I have a whole list of resolutions this year. here are a few..

1. no soda- I have done good so far, so what if it's only january 5th?
2. shower more-it that weird? let me clarify, wash my hair more.
3. Be a good wife- won't take much effort because i'm amazing;)
4. save money- I have never been good at this but I think it's about time I start
5. Prepare for the temple- I don't want to be a deer in the headlights on my wedding day.
6. exercise daily- ehh not working out as well as I planned.
That's just a few. Seriously I have 30 so far on my real list..what are some of your new years resolutions?

I have so many amazing things to look forward to this year I know 2012 is going to be good to me, i am so excited to start this new chapter of my life I can't even stand it. Happy new years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment