Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Sniffles

I have one pet peeve, boogers.
I hate hate hate anything to do with boogers, they make me want to puke. If you don't want to be my friend anymore then go ahead and blow your nose right in front of me, I dare you.
You are probably thinking maddy, how do you get rid of your boogers then? that's a good question. I use these little things called Q tips. Thanks to nanny, who used to clean my nose out with Q tips every time she got me out of the bath when I was little. I think that is where this whole fetish started.
Anyways, you know the person who sits behind you at school and they are coughing and sucking up their snot every 10 seconds and you want to turn around and say " can you please go blow your nose(outside of the room of course), get a drink of water, and go home?" yeah that girl today is me. It's the worst and I feel bad for everyone around me. sorry. And no, I don't have any Q tips with me. I had to blow my nose with tissue in the bathroom. It was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment