Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

I can't believe it is already november, how did that happen?
This is going to be a great month. Matti and wyley get married in 10 days! it's about time. My favorite part about this month is breaking dawn comes out november 18th! I seriously cant wait, I am not obsessive and crazy about it but I am definitely a pretty loyal Edward Cullen fan.

How could you know love this face?
anyways, this means we are one month closer to christmas, which is my most favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving is the best too of course. I just love this time of the year. I get to bundle up in my jackets and boots (hopefully?) arizona needs to cool down, I keep wearing my winter clothes in hopes that it will stay cold all day but when I get in my car after school its 100 degrees in there. winter break is in about 46 days...but who's counting? I have high expectations for you november, don't let me down:)


If you are reading my pointless post, I love you! happy november!


1 comment:

  1. happy november to you!!! p.s. i'm excited for breaking dawn too!

    ReplyDelete