Friday, November 18, 2011

He liked it, so he put a ring on it!



I am engaged to my best friend and I couldn't be happier! my whole life I have wondered what this day would be like and it is finally here, it is so surreal! sadly, I didn't get any pictures but who's ready to hear the story? at 6 last night I was just home alone watching my shows and my mom called and told me to go look on her dresser..there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers and an envelope. I opened it and started reading and cried like a baby. All of his clues were flashbacks of how we first met. The first time we talked is when he came to my door to give me his window washing card. That's where my second clue was, at the front door. The second clue sent me to the first place we actually met and hung out, our good friends alyssa and cameron's house. I went on my way and found my third clue on alyssa's doorstep which led me to his apartment. A letter and roses were on the doorstep and he was patiently waiting inside. The letter said " now that we are together it's mostly your call from here on out. I would love to go eat with you , I just ask that we make one quick stop afterwards. I love you tons!" we went out to pf changs. Then we went to a place that has a lot of meaning to us. The hole in the rock. It's the place where it all began. We climbed to the top and sat in the exact same spot we sat ten months earlier when he kissed me for the first time. He got down on one knee, pulled out the most gorgeous sparkling ring and asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes! He definitely put a lot of thought into planning this and it was more amazing then I could have ever imagined! I am beyond excited! I am so thankful to have   brock in my life, he is amazing in every way and i am so honored to be his wife and spend the rest of my life with him! I love you to the moon and back babe:)

1 comment: